Sunday, January 26, 2014

Unexpectedly Caught in a High Fever

So last night, after running errands with my dad and having a good bonding time with him trying out tea and buying stuff (it was a whole new experience! Watching the Chinese method of tea serving), I was feeling so much better and honestly thought I was getting better too.  Unfortunately, when I got home...I felt this chill on my back and that made me feel really weird with that odd tingle.  Despite being an avid anime watching these last few days, I abandoned the readings I was suppose to do and the episode I was watching and went to bed at 9pm (which shocked Mr. A).  I went to bed shivering and dressed in fuzzy pants and a fuzzy coat, three layers of blankets, socks, surrounded by my stuffies, and a heat-pack ready to be used if needed.  After sleeping for a while, I suddenly woke up feeling like I was being burned and went downstairs to my dad to find that I am running a high fever...

So much for going to bed early! Needless to say, I had a fever after sleeping for two hours in and ended up staying downstairs.  I had to drink the awful NeoCitron and, thankfully, had some congee made for me while I caught up on How I Met Your Mother and Community.  Ah, the Dean definitely made me feel soooo much better, hahaha.  I miss the Dean...and definitely, this new season has such a odd atmosphere to it...and these depressing events happening. I can never stop feeling CHANGed out by the CHANG. Ugh! And I feel there is a lack of Dean appearances.  Anyways, after a painfully long night...and being stuck at home all day (ruining my hopes of seeing Mr. A), I feel much better now and surprisingly, did end up doing one module for co-op (the one I missed last night after finishing my Compsci lab!) and did my discussion post for Cmns 110.

Time for a little anime and bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment