Monday, February 3, 2014

Adjusting to the 5-day weekend

This is the last week my dad will be staying and it really makes me sad just thinking about it.  This semester, I only go to class twice a week and I'm not working anymore, it's going to be so lonely being in this empty house all by myself for five days straight.  I'm still hoping to get a job, but to be really honest, despite how good it feels to get a paycheck...I'm just enjoying the fact that I get to rest and watch anime and do the stuff I use to do and enjoy doing.

Maybe during reading break I'll look for a job, or I might just look for one after my trip back to Hong Kong.  I'll see...in the end, I do find myself looking around occasionally or a job.  I'm just not really job searching constantly like I did in the past.

Also, I was hoping to take advantage of this time to start blogging a bit more or writing my stories again.  Or maybe start my film-marathons. Probably get myself back in shape first and focus on school, maintaining good study habits, and co-op!

Here's what I've been listening to and what I have been watching:

No comments:

Post a Comment