Wednesday, February 12, 2014

a sad day and i'm not okay

So my dad left this morning, I actually woke up super early to get dressed and such in order to grab a quick breakfast with my dad before his flight.  Unfortunately, unlike the usual routine, my sister had school and my brother had school so my dad's friend dropped him off and I had to say goodbye at home...and cry at home alone.  I ended up going back to sleep, as recommended by the papa bear, and woke up to an empty house. My mom went out too when she went to drop off my dad.  The instant effects of when my dad leaves was felt once I woke up...so I lulled myself back to sleep until 2 and kept trying to sleep every time I woke up.  That is, until I couldn't sleep anymore and sort of woke up around 4 or 5pm where I began watching youtube videos...and then opened my laptop to resume my drama marathons.

Finally, around 7pm or so, I decided to eat something and sort of get out of bed.  Despite still being in bed, I am wide awake and not productive.  So much for my plans on getting back to work.  I heard from my TA and e-mailed my ex-manager about some stuff...so cut me some slack. I will just mope and be sad and lonely for today, until tomorrow's brunch and after...a hard core essay prep cramming session.

-sigh- I miss my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment