Saturday, January 4, 2014

head hurts and school is in two days

School is in two days and the stress level is so high, it's impacting the past...which is why I have a headache now.  -sigh-
Compared to grade ten year(?) I believe, I blog so much less...and no more movie "reviews" or whatever.  I should do that..but I keep putting it off...which is so bad. oh my gosh, even though I said that I will pick that up a month or so ago. I also left the fanfic I started during the beginning of the year left of hiatus...

Oh the bright side though, I am slowly attempting to fill out my passport application, after going through a mini crisis on trying to figure out whether I am considered a naturalized Canadian or not. After talking yesterday and sort of planning (search for great saver deal prices for flights), I am so pumped and excited to travel! If you know me for a while, you'll know I have this crazy desire to travel and go many places in the world to see things I wanted to see since I was young...but I bottled that inside of me and for the last two years...it's bursting.  The density is to high.

I feel like I don't make sense half the time, sorry about that.  But anyways, I was just thinking - after taking my nap - on places I want to go before I graduate and places I want to go after.  I think I have come up with the conclusion that I will leave the European countries to after graduation and try to stay in Asia first.  Costa Rica, Mexico, and Chile (the countries in South America) , as well as the African countries, I still don't know about.  I am definitely, for sure, craving to go to Japan and Burma.  I think those two places are the two I will aim to travel to before I graduate...and Taiwan, as well as places in China (like Shanghai and Beijing) since I feel like I should know more about my own background, heritage, and the history of my people.

Ah, traveling.  It's getting me all pumped up again...time to go cool down with my hot cocoa and mystery shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment