Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A sad day...where i think i might be lactose intolerant

So it's been kind of a while where I suspect that I might be lactose intolerant...
I had an orange julius original strawberry banana, which was delicious, I found myself feeling queasy...just like the last three times.  There was also multiple times where I had ice cream popsicles and my stomach was also queasy.

I am so sad...it's been weeks and I guess I can't really deny it anymore.  Maybe it's something else, but for sure...my dairy consumption must decrease.  If you know me well, I love my diary goods.  I can eat nearly a box of ice cream sandwiches, devour most of the Haagen-Dazs ice cream tub and in general, I just love the taste of plain milk.
I also love cheese...to point where a few unlucky people have seen me melt cheese on a plate to snack on...with japanese Kewpie mayo.  Either way, point is...I have grown up drinking milk.  When I was a baby, I recall, and my parents confirmed, that I drank at least 6 or 7 baby bottles (those tall ones, not the tiny containers) of milk.  I couldn't sleep without drinking milk and basically craved it.

-sigh- I am so sad.  Plus, my math diagnostic test is tomorrow...so tempted to drop and the few courses I am interested in taking has filled up...so I guess I shouldn't at least not now...I'll wait.
Wait until Thursday night to see how I feel.

Anyways, time to go back to studying and fall in and out of drowsiness

No comments:

Post a Comment