Wednesday, November 27, 2013

drowning myself in a manga marathon

Haven't blogged in a while, but I have a good excuse.  I have restarted my anime/manga craze and have been watching things like crazy.  The last one I saw (still need to continue) is Persona: Trinity Soul.  I have been reading some romance shoujo/josei manga which just takes up all my time.  Staying up and sleeping in because of anime/manga? I feel like myself again.  Feels stupid and crazy, but worth it.

Although I think I am getting sick since my body is feeling heavy, headache and felt sort of nauseous.  Might be because of the lack of water...

Anyways, moving on...I have been pumped up about the summer because of a summer trip I'm planning and hoping to have.  If anyone wants to go to Asia, just message me.  To be honest, I want to stay in Asia for 2 months or so...go to Taiwan or Korea or Thailand.  Something like that.  I know it's not guaranteed I will have time to travel the year after, so this year, I want to make it something.  I want to travel and do something with my time before I mope about it online on how I feel like I wasted my time and more things come into my life that stops me.  No more waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment