Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Untouchable - VAIN and last day of school

After Untouchable's members left to serve in the army...my obsession with KPOP just disappeared.  Especially with DBSK disbanding and then BIGBANG changing so much, I ended up heading towards Taiwanese music again (now Japanese ish again).  Well, it was classical...despite my soft spot, always, for Nell.

Now, Untouchable is back.  With a touch of reggae and the distinct voice of the rapper in the front.  Can't help, but fall in love with the sexy sounding music -laughs- I love their rap a lot.  Such soulful rapping...and cool MV (or I'm just bias)



I haven't blogged in a while, but today was the last day of classes.  Officially free from classes, but real freedom is 3 finals from now.  After the 10th, I'll be done.  Maybe just work, but still.  I need to start saving up for my trips! Watch me work my butt off since I've been such a shopaholic lately and oh my gosh, Christmas shopping -sigh- going broke.

By the way, got a new laptop.  Coming on Thursdays! -cheers- Time for bed since I slept at 4:30am last night to finish up the group essay.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment