Saturday, November 16, 2013

down memory lane once again...

Do you recall how you once believed that if you left me, if you left my life, it would probably be better for me? You thought it would make me happier? Perhaps you still think that now...but once again, I beg to differ.

I say it over and over again, and I will continue to do so, that you are so important to me.  That you being in my life is probably one of the best things ever.  That you make me happy in a way no one can...you bring me that security I need...the one my personality and just my life in general...doesn't have.  You balance me out and you just make me...happy. I want to be a happier person (and I do think I have been better, maybe not these last few days, but definitely better).  I want to be a better person.

Yesterday was probably one of my grouchiest day...where I worn out and tired.  Super stressed and annoyed and it was followed by a long 2 hour commuting.  Despite being stuck in traffic, in a crowded bus and sky train, in the rain, in a long line up, and in basically things I don't like...I find myself being able to still want to be better and try to be nice.
I was still pretty cheerful, surprisingly, and not muttering complaints because I got to talk to you...hear you whisper in my ear (not by choice, haha).

I wished the bus driver a good night and thanked him, I offered an old man a seat even though I just got it, I helped catch a woman who was following, I answered a woman's question about the transit, I helped a lady close the window, and I was just pretty calm.  

Kind of shocked me...my own actions and I'd like to think you contributed to it. For sure, your presence in my life has impacted me in ways that brings more good than bad.  Thank you.  Thank you for the great night and listening to my cries and just everything.  Thank you for the great technology-free day where I just had time for myself and to be happy...away from stress and my problems.  For being right beside me and remembering what I like and such.  For making me smile so much more than I have this entire week, and feel so much more relaxed than ever.  My eyes didn't hurt this whole time I was with you...nor did I feel any pain in my body.  Thank you. 

Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment