Wednesday, November 13, 2013

yes, i should be studying...but i went through some Haruki Murakami quotes...

and it reminded me of things I knew and have been told before...

Although I haven't read his works, I think...in the environment I grew up in...with my huge interest in the Japanese culture, I have probably crossed paths many times with his creation.  Thus, many of the quotes I read sounded so familiar.  On top of that, I guess (although I am still young), I am able to resonate with quite a few of the quotes I read...just came to understand it through experiencing life?

Anyways,
reading it reminded me of what I learned in science class in high school.  A fact a teacher, I can't remember who, told us how the cells in our body is replaced monthly... (I have absolutely no idea how I can remember that) and essentially, every month, we are physically not the same if you think about it.

Just typing that up reminded me something about how we aren't exactly touching the objects we think we are touching...because of some sort of barrier or something.  No idea. I probably just like mashed up information together, but yeah...

No idea where I'm going with this...especially since I was stressing out moments ago about this brutal week that I have no idea how I will manage to survive...all in all, I think going through those quotes just brought me into some sort of peace that I need...since I've been filled with bad feelings and paranoia lately.

Now, to focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment