Friday, November 1, 2013

bad ish good day



"Oh, but that one night
was more than just right.
I didn't leave you
cause I was all through.
Oh, I was overwhelmed
and frankly scared as h*ll
Because I really fell for you"

Planning on having an extremely lone day, ended up bumping to some people from the "past" or at least not really in the present and it was awesome seeing familiar faces.  I don't know, but it definitely brought up some feelings that make me miss the old times for sure.  Good times.

Feeling sort of mellow today, other than that moment of frustration during some point of the day. Really hate the effect you have on me to be honest.  Shouldn't exactly be as effected by everything than I have and that definitely caught me off guard.

Feel so restless and definitely lacking rest.  Was told my eye bags are awful and I can see closely my eyes are red-ish, along with two new grown pimple on my freakin' face that irks me.  Oh, did I mention a new pressure factor next week? Not necessarily meant to give me pressure...but I still feel panic.  Or it's just me..

I also got my first direct deposit paycheque! No splurging yet...Need new laptop. Not that my baby isn't awesome, but it's sort of failing on me.
Also want to appreciate the fact that it's so obvious my dad is home when there's warm soup waiting for me...despite my disappointment that it's been the third time in a row where I haven't eaten with my papa bear yet. -sigh-

Anyways, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment