Saturday, November 2, 2013

moving on to my other music phases

The phase of music I'm in right now has moved again.  I have a feeling French is next...ah, Edith Piaf...how I miss you.  Anyways, I have been doing some thinking just a while ago and thinking about how my music interest changes with my life. Many times, I am impressed with the main people of my life and how they put up with me and the many calls I give them at random times of the night...

My bi-polar tendencies ticks myself off...and in general, it's just hard to stay constant and relevant to me or my life.  Really, it isn't the people, but myself.  I guess that's why there's so many that come and go because I do push people subtly at times...
I have no idea what I'm saying, but I'm in an emotional wreck, especially knowing I'm in the process of losing something special to me.


Oh, Mr. Darcy. ~

Anyways, was also looking at my course selection and I think I have found my third course.  A communication course that shouldn't be too hard and might actually be pretty okay of a course to take! Other than the last hour, today was awesome.  Satisfied my cravings and got to walk in the rain. A day at home with my papa bear, sort of, was what I needed...lazing on the couch with chubchub? Oh, yes.

So much homework, I guess I should get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment