Saturday, October 5, 2013

while i should be studying...

so as always, i am suppose to be studying (for the exam and midterm i have coming up in two days), but instead...i am blogging.  i did actually read almost half of my readings.

currently at school and coming to school so often has made me realized: i don't really hate it here.  at least not as much as i thought i did.
the campus, the community and the few people i met whom i truly treasure are great people...
it really makes me double think about whether i should transfer or not.

but once again, my uncertainty for a new change and towards that "supposed" goal will falter...
i'm postponing again.
there will always be plenty of excuses i can come up with in that tiny brain of mine...trying to convince myself it's for the best.
honestly, i don't know what to do.
it isn't necessarily the place and people that holds me back, but also...what i have been doing and what i am doing.  will it really be better on the other side of the fence? or is it really just an illusion and expectation i have set...

either way, i should be reading my econ.
my hammock phase has yet to past. i think it's going to be staying for the long run. time to buy the disc?
recently, my desire to purchase cds are back! and im out of a job so...yeah........

hopefully my interview went well and i will be, once again, employed.  can't believe in these last four months, i did so much more than i did in a year.  feels rewarding to actually put myself out there and really gain new experience and feel more "grown up". it is also these four months i have gotten close to people i wasn't so close to, got to know people i love even more and bridge the gap between us, and meet people who i think will be lifelong friends (until they suck..haha. jks)

time to study and listen to the hippo recite about insects. sijdfaiosjdg;aisjdl...

No comments:

Post a Comment