Monday, October 7, 2013

that time of the semester again!

yes, it's midterm times!  Surprisingly, for the last two semester, I haven't felt that panic...which is weird.  I honestly don't know what is wrong, but I really don't feel that urgency to cram (not that I know all my material, in fact, I know nothing at all...due to the lack of attendance and concentration when I am in lecture).

Anyways, today was a day I did not shed a single tear (not even for when I yawn!).  It's weird, but I think today...despite doing mundane tasks, it was a great day for me to really appreciate what I have.  I actually spoke with every one (almost...) whom I truly value in my life.  I satisfied my craving, accomplished some of my tasks haha, and I got to listen to some music I have been meaning to get to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking back at my old blog made me feel ridiculous and silly.  I still remember that feeling, thinking I am so mature and so reasonable, as I type those rants and vent about everything in my life.  Not saying I was feeling wrong, but they were most definitely under developed.  I'm not sure about the people around me...but I am fairly impressed with how my temper has been tamed a bit and how I try to rationalize my thinking before jumping into assumptions.  Of course, my opinionated self is still present, but there is growth I tell you!

Probably a year from now, I will read this blog and be all like "-scoff- pathetic child who thinks she's a know-it-all...being all enlightened and such".

At the same time, I do love going back to my old work.  Not just for laughs, but I think it's impressive...the amount of efforts I use to put into elementary projects.  As opposed to now, one thing I really didn't like that changed...is how I am so unmotivated and lost.  It's a process we have to go through...I know.

My mind is jumping all over the place...I was thinking about typing about something related to my horoscope sign: Sagittarius.  Funny thing, I use to hate my horoscope sign 'cause I couldn't say it pronounce it properly and said: Sag-a-tor-us or something like that.  Then I just proceeded to refer to my sign as: Sag-whatever and let whoever I was talking to know it the was the ridiculously long named sign. Haha.

Reading about my sign now that I'm older made me realize how I am really like my sign...but there are aspects that puzzles me. WHY AM ME NO OPTIMISTIC? Orz.  Maybe I am truly the Ophiuchus? It hits right on my birthday!

I want a cheeseburger. Cheese Royale.

No comments:

Post a Comment