Sunday, August 11, 2013

finally summer and I still can't stop lying to myself

Finally finished my accounting final and Frosh work is pretty much done (training on Thursday!).  We are currently about to order the volunteer and attendees shirts and most of the swag are done (I hope).  At least my part is done.

Can't believe it's finally summer and with all the extra time, I realized I have so much to do...but back to my old self again: where I am too lazy to do it.
My baking, my writing, my art, videos, photography, blogging, music, manga, anime, movies, dramas, and just about everything!

Honestly, I don't know where I want to start.

But after thinking about it for a bit...I think I'm just scared of failure...
what it my stories aren't well received?
What if I fail?

Then my dreams will be crushed...or that lil' tiny motivation I have.
I guess that's also why I tend to cram studying for my finals...
it gives me that little glimmer of to think: Well, I didn't try my best, that's why I didn't do so well. If I did try hard, I would've done better.

I think I'm most tempted to continue my writing, but all I have written were fanfictions and I really don't know how to dive in there...

-sigh- I'll keep thinking about it and probably try and blog more, not that much of this is being read.

No comments:

Post a Comment