Wednesday, October 9, 2013

i did it again

no matter how much I would like to believe...I am still a child.  I keep making the same mistakes again and again.  Man, life of a big mouth.  I should just keep my mouth shut some times...
...only realizing my mistakes after.

I think my running mouth is what will get me killed one day.

Anyways, 
from what I recall, I've always loved the cold weather.  Thinking back...what of the "perfect" moments I have is when I listen to music while walking home in the snow. And not actually going home to sit on the swings or just walk around my neighbor. (Listening to Sad - Maroon 5, just feel like sharing).  Since I have met some one, I have started listening in albums.  I use to only do this to just Gazette due to a certain camels, but now...I try to experience every album as it was arranged. Anyways, what was I saying? Right. I love cold weathers.  A sad thing (haha, perfect song!) for me now is that my body can't really tolerate the cold.

To be honest, I think I should have gotten that message since I was younger.  Despite being a December baby, my immune system sort of suck.  Actually, I think in the beginning...of the three of us, I use to be the healthiest and strongest.  Now, I'm the one who get sick for weeks (or practically the whole semester, quote a certain dude in my compsci course).

Really thinking about it...my low tolerance for the cold is pretty obvious when I got my paralysis...and then sick...and now, I can barely stay warm.  Yet, my window is still open despite the night cold.  I love it...although while typing this, my fingers are frozen and numb. -sigh- This is sad. :(
Anyways, I guess I'll just rely on my heat packs in order to reunite with my beloved winter. Scarves and hats and fluffy warm jackets!

Anyone want to come over for hot cocoa with marshmallow, fluffy warm blankets, and comfort food? Message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment