Friday, October 11, 2013

another thursday

Another thursday of emotions and thoughts? Starting to like my thursdays despite econ lectures...because i get to think and really organize my thoughts. Finally sort of satisfied my bubble tea craving and went to swiss chalet! And movie-d.

Don't really want to make this a ranting post...but just, i feel sort of damaged even though it was a great day. The fact that you're forgotten for hours...and i thought i would be use to it by now...it still hurts.
The whatevers i say really doesn't cover it.

And regrets of saying too much...or being too much like myself. Or at least  the paranoia and doubt that i might regret. Why do i keep doing this to myself?

I need to get away. Sigh. I just wish i can fly away or teleport...someone take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment