Sunday, October 13, 2013

exhausted

so tired.  Long day today...
I slept at 5:30 am ish and woke up at 11:30 am, fought for the shower and left the house at 12:30 pm or so. Went to the mall to shop for shoes, leggings, and eat a butter chicken poutine.  Went to another mall to go to the bank and find shoes.  I bought shoes and went to another mall area to pick up the cake, then went inside the mall to get a drink that will quench my thirst.  And waited until someone picked up the cake and dropped me home.  Spend the remaining time getting ready, trying on clothes and etc. while waiting until I got picked up.  Finally went to the place and ate and just had fun.

Ultimately, it was a fun and successful day of planning and such. :) Finally got home around 12 am or so and now I'm just exhausted.  Still probably should work a bit on the pamphlet, but too tired to even bother and care.

i'm tired.

...and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment