Wednesday, October 16, 2013

can only work 3 am in the morning, what is this?

so...after going through the old music i use to listen to, reading some manga, looking at some laptop, and talking to people while attempting to stare at my econ textbook..I only read 2 pages of my econ text.

1. I really need a new laptop as mine blue screened 6 times today
2. Nell is amazing
3. Sugizo is amazing
4. I have quite a feel CDs I want to buy that totals to $80
5. I still have yet to watch Soundtrack..which I should

Currently, out of the five tabs I have opened...1 actually has something to do with econ.  On the bright side though, I am actually awake (slightly hungry) and actually getting things done other than econ.
I did do something for HR NOW and refuse to complete the rest because I am annoyed with the lack on information provided for me (that actually needs to be on the pamphlet/posters)...yet they expect me to finish my part without their's. -sigh-

I have been listening to Let's Take A Walk album for 4 days straight?

My train of thought is everywhere.  By the way, I also got my dad's approval for a new laptop...so let the laptop hunting begin! I do love my laptop dearly..my precious bleu (recently named after the constant blue screening).
On the side note, I must express my excitement for Halloween! I really want a Halloween party or something...and to dress up, despite the upcoming midterms and assignments due then.  Also, I can't but help loving the weather...it's so fall! Winter is just around the corner and I just can't wait for that warm festive feeling!

I miss my loves right now. So lonely at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment