Thursday, October 17, 2013

last minute cramming once again

based on my previous post, it was obvious my few days of studying was very unproductive.  Even today, my last day, I had such a slow progress.  My plan was to finish all the chapters MC questions from the school web, but sadly...I am still going through the second chapter...with 3 more to go..and each having questions ranging from 40-50 and it is already midnight!

I. Am. So. Doomed.

Legit, I feel that I won't be doing so well.  Sadly, I also got the results of the assignment I handed late the other day and it doesn't look so good although for that class, I am doing sort of well...that is, until the midterm comes.

I suck at econ...and everything, which led me to contemplate what the heck am I doing.  What happens if I can't boost up my GPA and get in business? Then what?
Okay, fine, I won't think about that now...but still. I am so doomed and out of time. I'm hungry and sleepy.  I have more things I want to go over. I want to watch a movie. I want to watch anime.  I want to play with my DS.
Argh.  I really am not cut out for school.  At least I got some poster stuff readjusted and such.  Only productivity of the day.

Time to crawl in a hole and cry tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment