Wednesday, October 16, 2013

attempt to give studying a try again has failed

yeah, another unproductive day.  I decided I will not rest until I get through my readings at least so tomorrow will be devoted to doing practice questions...not even kidding. I gotta get my act together or I will for sure fail.

Meanwhile, what did I do today? Excessively eat and constantly falling asleep.  I have no idea why I feel so tired and kept sleeping...topped with an abnormal desire to keep stuffing myself.  Kind of starting to freak me out.  My craving for Laksa noodle drove me insane and when my brother kindly offered to grab it for me, despite feeling guilty for making him walk over when it's getting late...he continued to insist on it, and then that's when I snapped.  You would think I would be so happy because I can satisfy my craving without even moving...wrong.  Probably due to karma, only my laksa noodle spilled (in his backpack stuff with towels) and my sister's food was okay.  I felt that little twig in my snap and I just felt anger, and angry tears, overflowing.

To sum it up, there was judgment involved, some lecturing and yelling, and i don't know whatever..while I stayed in my room and threw a tantrum to whoever I called.

Let's just say...I went insane knowing the craving I want was so close yet so far.  What did I replace the laksa with? I ate an eggo waffler with butter and maple syrup and made a tuna and egg salad with corn.  Still hungry. (what's wrong with me?)

Oh, and I watched this...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/maycie/this-is-the-most-sensational-elaborate-over-the-top-wedding
ONIONS EVERYWHERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment