Tuesday, October 15, 2013

another unproductive day!

as the "title" suggests, today was another unproductive day to studying for my econ midterm.  In fact, I actually have the urge to watch another movie (even though I already watched Super Model, a Hong Kong comedy film from 2004).  I wasted a lot of time, but then again...I do think the conversations I had today was well worth it of course.

I really, really crave a laksa right now...starving.

Had so much food and stuff today:
-Tom Yum
-Teavana Five Summit Oolong Tea
-Mozza burger (no tomato)
-Opa! Fries
-Two large slices of butter chicken pizza from Freshslice

On another note (belated), Happy Thanksgiving!  Although I crave for a proper turkey dinner with gravy and all..especially after smelling my neighbor's, I am very pleased with where I am.  Maybe not in my education, but just in general.  I feel very blessed and thankful to have the people around me around.
I, for one, know how hard it is to put up with me.  And you people are doing a great job...

Sadly, I probably didn't get to actually thank everyone I actually want to thank...

-sigh- I'm so tired, but I need to do my readings...procrastinating time? Time for bed?
Another nell night.


...i feel so scared i will lose all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment