Friday, October 11, 2013

9 hours after

i might end up blogging every day by the looks of it...or more than once a day.  Thinking back at my old posts, I use to share more music and pictures...so here goes:


I wonder if I have posted this before.  Well, anyways, just going through nell songs since they have this "blissful" feel to it. In the end, for some reason, 1.03 is still my all-time favorite song where I can put it on replay and still love it.  I still recall how years ago, I use to listen to 1.03 and stare at the cover album for the longest time...

I wish I can stay like then before.

My cowardliness to face reality and my fears makes me never want to grow up.  Despite my reluctance, I am growing up.  Maybe not mentally...actually nor am I physically...but I am growing up.  Not very convincing haha.
I have no idea what point I'm trying to get at...but at the moment, I feel like I've come to an end where I have to make the decision to pick one road or the other.  Honestly, I don't know what I want and I don't know what I should do. Sometimes, I feel the guilt just gnawing at me...telling me to make a decision before I regret it.  The guilt and regret from previous times...yet, my fears holds me back. Okay. I have no idea what I'm getting at.

Time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment