Sunday, October 21, 2012

trying to maintain my good habits...

...is really hard.

attempting to sit through this sunday night and accomplish two homework..that aren't due tomorrow...a just a little that's due the day after tomorrow.
ah, the day after tomorrow...now i want to watch a movie.

after an afternoon of working: brewing coffee and making lattes and cappuccinos, i can easily convince myself i deserve a night in my cuddly, cozy bed...watching a movie or something before the disastrous midterm project week starts...continued by another midterm project week followed by another math midterm week.

surprised i'm able to start and be about 35% done my math assignment? math...my most despised subject.


i really do believe having a beautiful cover art, or just an image really does complete a song.  that's why i started getting into the habit of buying CDs and not just downloading one track.
fully experiencing what the artists originally intended for the audience really does add to the musical stimulation.
i just love those youtubers who adds a nice fitting picture with the instrumentals.
one, attracts my attention.
two, makes me keep the tab open and not sidetrack -- therefore, i actually listen to the track.
three, eye pleasing and ear pleasing :)

..hmmm..my blog feels dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment