Monday, October 22, 2012

a day like this...

Today, it's not raining..it's not sunny...it's bland.

Back in the ol' days...I use to just spend my saturdays or sundays (in a weather like this) at home with my blanket on my big comfy chair.

I would brew some tea in my huge pink cup and eat any kind of snacks I find around the house or in my room.  with everything set, i would watch the new updates of animes.

in today's case, it was rewatching special A and the one new episode update of both suki-tte ii na yo and tonari no kaibustsu-kun. all three are shoujo and about romance with some comedy.

i should really get back to my homework,
but i guess why these few days...
the weather kept pulling back in time to a year ago, two years ago or ever five years ago ... is....i really haven't fully transitioned to everything.

the whole university changes...the huge lectures, constant lab homework on subjects that aren't biology or english, but computer design related really makes me feel it's unreal.
i guess i'm only use to doing css/html coding on my own time...and sketching 3d isometric objects like never...
what i'm doing, making logos, branding books, promotional magazine pages, taking diptychs and making a live-action web comic with coding and everything involved....just seem so un-school-like.
feels like it's just a phrase, a momentary thing...and in a week or two, i will be going back to my high school and sitting in my regular seat (although there are no designated seats) with regular group of friends...listening to the teachers talk...the teachers whom i have known for several years and truly connect to their students.

i miss that.

i miss those close connections you make. i miss staying in school for a long time with the people you know for 3-5 years.
i do love the fact that i go to school for only one hour...or three hours....or at most, on thursdays, for six hours. i love the amount of time i get to work on projects...instead of cramming them (though i still cram).
all the free time is just making me miss the old times. seeing every one move on..whether it's in person or from facebook updates. feels kind of sad and really makes reality hit hard to see paths separate.
anyhow, it's bound to happen. i knew it was inevitable from the start...but still doesn't hurt to reminisce?

probably can't handle taking more work shifts...but work really does help keep my mind off things.  except for those annoying/angry customers that just seems to want to add on to my anger.  won't be long until i explode on some one -- kidding.

dad is back on friday. i miss how i use to miss him so much and be so excited when he's back. now i really feel like i'm growing up.
nicole's birthday on saturday. she's freakin' 20! grown up for sure. still look like a freshman? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment