Sunday, August 26, 2012

reason

i think the reason for my lack of activity is probably because i'm avoiding everything.

the point of this blog was really to express myself and basically everything about me.  i guess i don't want to post up lies...but at the same time, i don't really want to reveal what has been happening to my lately.
at least not all of it.

good news: i got a job!

currently reading the blog of a fellow new barista.  working at lansdowne's Gourmet Cup which is across from Langley market, near TD bank.  drop by if you want to try my coffee or awesome, less expensive than blenz and starbucks, brewed coffee.

excited for both school and work. slightly nervous about my schedule.
currently relying on sticky notes on my phone to schedule everything.  balancing orientation, work, spending time with people leaving and driving lessons.  the latter one is actually harder to handle. today, ended up feeling very ticked off at the instructor 'cause we can't synchronize our schedules at all!

anyways, guess i will be blogging more now. or try to.

toothache is bugging me. yeah, i have dentist appointment on monday -- not looking forward to that at all.

good night.


(c) coffee - emolawn

2 comments:

  1. we used to get our groceries at langley market all the time!! hehe congrats on the job I'll visit you soonies :) btw will I see you on campus??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i will be going to sfu! surrey campus. but we will definitely meet up! :O

    going to sfu surrey for the the iat courses > < like digital design, animations and stuff like that. :)

    and do visit. hopefully, by then, i will make decent coffee! hehe :P

    ReplyDelete