Friday, August 17, 2012

a kind of new start

well, to explain my inactivity, i guess i should let whoever still reads this (because it shows you sort of care to even make the effort to visit this blog) that my health has been kind of awful...bad. worsened than before, i guess. 
if you have ever eaten with me, you would notice that i eat little and it isn't really a big deal since i have a small stature to begin with. 
but for over a year now? it started getting worse and the last few months went a little bad
so before my daddy left, i decided to just get things done and see the doctor.  i was a little too occupied with finishing up ib and dealing with grad and prom.

so when i finally saw the doctor, it was around the end of july...which is why the last week of july and beginning of august...
i kind of died.  been busy with going to lifelabs to get tested on this and that and everything.

and now, i am on some medication and still trying to figure out whats wrong with me as well.
what causes the gagging reflex after every meal, causing me to throw up. i guess im starting to
become real paranoid.

hopefully it's nothing.

my mind has also become much more fragile and my emotions much more sensitive than usual thanks to that. cus i keep getting stomach pains and muscles under my belly hurts a lot after throwing up.
been more cranky and just...missing my dad and having his support beside me while i get tested.

anyways, nothing serious. still need to see results.

away from that,
it is kind a new start for me as i am trying to fix and change my lifestyle.
it is a new beginning as i am going to a new school with new people and doing something i enjoy and am interested in...which i think is important to make me, a negative person, more happy.

went on my super date on tuesday. swam, ate at spaghetti factory and watched the dark knight. it was perfect day and i couldn't ask for more.

also, since i've been trying to change my lifestyle, trying to save up my money and cooking almost every day now. :) cooking, not just baking!

can't wait to meet an old friend tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment