Thursday, August 9, 2012

coming and going

went to the airport a few hours ago and feeling sad a friend is leaving,
although temporary.
makes me realize during the summer, many people are leaving and many distant friends are coming.
in two days,
an old friend whom i haven't see for almost 8 years is coming back in two days.
well, i have met her once again some time during my high school career,
but yeah. it was rushed.

still in search of a job and getting less and less motivated.

realize the weather is crazy
and my fear for thunder?
still present.

have lately been torturing my body
by staying in bed all day and night.
really losing the motivation now...
sigh -- why am i like this? argh!!!

i've been thinking lately,
perhaps i should revisit my old passion.
photoshopping, pen drawing, writing, reading, photography?
i don't know. sigh -- i really don't feel like doing anything anymore.
or seeing any one as a matter of fact.
arrghh @(*&@$*&^@*&#

i miss being myself. my old self. what happened to me?

i miss my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment