Tuesday, August 16, 2011

stuff

I realized some stuff I don't like and bugs me about the relationships in our generations is how people would type all these mushy things and put it on their msn or on facebook like:
'I miss you' or 'I love you' along with pet names like: "bb" or whatever.

The world doesn't need to know that, especially when everyone knows they see each other every day anyways.

I don't know...there are many things that's starting to bug me. Maybe I don't understand how people feel since I haven't been in a relationship, but to me...it feels kind of fake. I don't find it necessary to let everyone know about your love and your feelings. For people to put it up in public, seems more like a show for everyone to see, then an actual confession of the person's feelings.
If it's sincere and truly 'awww'-ing, I'm sure people will find their way to knowing it without having the display thrown to their faces.

Perhaps my views on this will change and I might turn into a uber giant mushy bear, but for now...it seems unnecessary to me. Just a bunch of words put together for everyone to see and admire (?)

2 comments:

  1. this is exactly how i feel! the only reason why it is a status is for all of facebook to see. i mean, not going to lie, everyone wants to be publicly showered with compliments but when it comes down to it, how much of it is for show (like you said) and how much of it is actually meant?
    I agree with ya joyce:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeahh 8D
    i starting feeling like a jealous loner saying all this because i've never been in a relationship... :S
    glad to know i'm not sucking lemons and saying all this because of jealousy... :D someone else agrees too :)

    ReplyDelete