Tuesday, August 16, 2011

intense!

2 hours of intense cardio. sore muscles and back. totally worth it!
beat my personal record...that's probably why i feel so much more tired today. ran 20 minutes straight at 6.0. so proud xD
was on the elliptical at level 7 for 10 minutes-ish before a break. that's a downfall from my previous. level changes really make a big difference! i could go on for 15-20 minutes at level 3, but for level 7...i die around 5 minutes.

anyways,
just wanted to express the manly feeling i'm getting at the moment. just changed the toilet seat (bought from canadian tires) for my washroom. doing the other washrooms tomorrow since i'm dead tired now, but man, do i feel like the boy of the house :)
well, i know my dad drilled out the corroded washers and nuts, but i totally screwed in the new plastic ones! 8D how manly of me...while my lil bro plays his video game downstairs.

glad to put my awesome-ness to use. ever since building my desk, wardrobe, nicole's bookshelf, wardrobe and desk...my skills have been rusting. :S

time to watch another movie and look through some EE resources. did i mention i have a new favorite movie? ;D

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, it is definitely a feeling, being the one looked to when there is a "man's" job to be done in the house. :P

    Give me a heads up sometime for a workout :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to go everyday-ish. Prob not tomorrow or thursday. Maybe friday, sat, and sun?
    I normally go around 5-7 for 2 hours or so. :)
    sorry, so vague

    ReplyDelete