Saturday, August 13, 2011

okay, need to get my lazy butt off my bed!

Really need to start going back to my workout routine again! Took like..a 3 week break? 2-3 weeks. I don't even know anymore!

Anyways, main thing is: need to change.

After that 2-3 weeks of crazy volunteering (ish) with the art classes and maritime festival, I was totally dead tired and spend most of my time laying around since I feel like burnt bun every time I come home from Steveston (plus, that's like a 10-15 min drive from across richmond).
And to top that off, I have been baking so much and ended up eating at least half of what I made (which is A LOT) since my family doesn't eat too much sweets. Not to mention, I'm totally killing my sister's diet and she's not exactly happy with that.

Not that I will stop baking, but I guess I should really stick to this workout routine even throughout the school year. Will most definitely keep me healthy and hopefully relieve my stress. Now, time to prep...

Plus, EE...oh my gosh. I'm so doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment