Wednesday, April 6, 2011

purpose...

Feeling teary-eyed. Now I remember why I refused to continue watching One Piece anime...to avoid the fact that both Whitebeard and Ace died...
so I quickly read the manga to get over it (like that I did with Itachi's death).

Decided to watch some One Piece while eating instant noodles (late dinner since I took a nap), I realized I'm getting teary eyes, though it's not the purpose of One Piece. Obviously, it's for comedy and action, etc., but yeah...I'm WAY too emotional. D: This sucks.
Just hearing about how Whitebeard is gone and pirates are terrorizing Whitebeard's territories, taking advantage of his death, breaks my heart once again. D:
-sigh-

I miss Ace. D:

When Luffy wakes up, it will be more heartbreaking to see him hit reality and realize his brother is gone. =(
and that's my anime rant..

1 comment: