Tuesday, April 5, 2011

awful day...

i can't believe i managed to survive the whole day on 2 hours of sleep and not pass out.
not only did i not get enough sleep, it turns out my hard work studying bio was a waste. i studied the wrong thing D8 focussed too much on mitosis and meiosis rather than the enzyme, the calculations, etc.. so basically, i bombed the test...no kidding. -sigh-
that totally ruined my day though after the test, i felt much more at ease.

thought i was going to pass out at timmy's when eating my breakfast. had to prevent my face from falling straight into my french vanilla several times.

either way, math was enjoyable. i guess all that laughing sucked out the bits of energy i had from the caffeine...which explains why i'm so dead during english. and i LOVE english class...
(although my essay didn't turn out too well. :S i really need to improve my writing...structure and evidence.)

i feel awful during volunteer because i semi-snapped at the little kid. D:
he was frustrated and i was frustrated. -sigh- i guess i was frustrated because of the sleep and the fact that it's been weeks and he's still unwilling to do his homework, but just play around. and how when i try to explain to him the things he don't get, he gets annoyed and ignores me...telling me: 'it's so easy!' and 'it's so boring!' to avoid doing his work.
either way, i'm at fault though. no reason for me to get annoyed at the kid...-sigh- i'm awful today! -- on the bright side, i did manage to get him to complete ALL his homework today! -cheers-

time to rest a bit, do japanese, study history, and sleep early! (perhaps reach another sappy, romance shoujo manga? :DD)

2 comments:

  1. omg i studied the wrong thing for history. Well, I missed some parts, which is the most annoying thing...I memorized all those dates for nothing. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, same same.
    i spent TOK memorizing dates like when Harriet Stowe published Uncle Tom
    and etc.. -sigh-

    I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH WRITING! Rushed towards the end so like...it sucks. After I finished my first paragraph, she was like: 5 minutes left! I was so devastated, as the rest of my class was as well. -sigh-

    ReplyDelete