Friday, April 8, 2011

so so so so so depressed

it was the best day and the worst day.

i never thought that fate would impact my feelings to much, even knowing the fact that i'm a romanticist. never knew that i would be so affected by these 'coincidences', as some of you call it.
-sigh-
so happy.
before spring break, i thought i fell love at first sight.
during spring break, i thought i would be over it and was almost over it.
today, thought i might see him again and it was 'the last chance' before i forget completely.

for some reason, when i was buying starbucks while explaining to a certain someone about him, he just walk right past me, in front of me! i was shocked...i mean, i kind of forgot about him, and just as i was speaking of him, there he was!

after that, it was just countless bumping into each other at the mall. how small can a place be?
perhaps i'm thinking too much into all this...
probably am, but i was happy. i am happy.

><~ -sigh- i did entertain a certain someone by searching for him, looking over my shoulders, and almost bumping into him. lol.
i was doing a 'shoulder check' and scanning around, until i heard a : "turn around, turn around, turn around" from a certain someone and found that he was going to collide with me!

i'm so obsessed. D:
after all those 'coincidences', what made my day was that at the end of my 'day', he was on the same bus! what are the odds?

but once i am home and reality hits me, i started thinking sensibly and reconsidered all the possibilities...i realized this is all just fantasy and just me. -sigh-
felt like i just had a lemon.

D: -sigh-

2 comments:

  1. that's pretty amazing...
    feelslike you 2 are connected

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll, thank yous.
    everyone keeps telling me just coincidence and that he doesn't know i exist so i should shut up. LOL.

    ReplyDelete