Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello from Hong Kong!

Day 2 in Hong Kong!

Decided to blog since I have internet now. :D Will be going to mainland China tomorrow so I will blog while I can. Hopefully, China isn't retarded enough yet to block blogger...lol...

If you need to contact me, my email is opened. Facebook will be blocked. D:
I will upload the few pictures I have taken. xP

So far...:
-watched 5 movies straight on the airplane
-epic: the bus driver was driving along side of another bus...my bus driver opened his window while the other bus driver opened his bus doors and they were talking! ROFL! xD
-spent $5CAD to buy a book of crossword (@ van airport) and I'm still working on it!
-feels like I'm getting fat...D: eating a lot!
-realized that once again, I am speaking more English in HK than in Canada...(people are nicer to English speakers...w00t!)
-avoided troubles by speaking English...
-gambling is very addicting...totally my thing!
-need to start shopping!

Hong kong is really cool actually! It's like Canada's Spring? Or maybe Autumn. I am wearing jean and my Nike jacket. My Abercrombie & Fitch sweats with my Nike shorts under, etc.. At night, there are breezes! W00t!

My left arm is numb...

Anyways, I brought my math review sheets, scientific calc, graphing calc, History reading booklet, my English novels, sketchbook, Bio stuff, and etc.. Totally an IB student. ;D If you could, please let me know (email) what's up in school! Thanks. :DDDDDDDDD -hint hint- :DDDDDDDD

sayonaraaaaa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment