Wednesday, December 15, 2010

alone for once!

It's so shocking...I had a meal alone! I have never been alone before. At least, I have never eaten alone in HK before!

Anyways, I had a cheese burger (no tomato) at Mos Burger. A small fries and a cup of English milk tea. It was so good! I wish I took a better picture of it...the one I took was very unflattering to the burger. xP

I wish I had someone to share the happiness with. D:

Anyways, I will be meeting my godmother at 6pm when she's off work! Looking forward to it! xP I miss her so much.
--

I actually have a really hard time -sneeze- communicating out my feelings to people. Like, I don't really know -sneeze- how to express my gratitude towards my aunt and uncle...I seem so robotic (feel robotic as well) and 'fake' in front of them. It's not on purpose. And with my godmother, on the phone...I feel very strange and I just don't really know how to say out things and I just feel distanced. D:

Kind of weird. Just a me thing. I mean, this isn't only with people in HK, but just in general. I can't really express how I think and feel...D:
This sucks. Gotta work on these stuff. Let's just say...sometimes (most of the time), when I say something and I look like I'm joking...I'm not. Or when I'm saying something and looks serious...I am actually joking. Of course, when I look mad...I'm 90% mad for sure. Just letting you all know. Haha.

Get me mad, and feel my wrath. No joke there. Want to find the hardest person to please? Right here. Get on my nerves and when I snap...you'll be gone within a second.
Of course...that hasn't happened to anyone...yet. LOl.

I shall probably blog later when I arrive in Mainland China (gotta bus). Again, hopefully there is blogger there. Haha. Will be late since I'm meeting my Godmother around 6pm so we're postponing travel time!

Farewellz and night night to you all!
Ganbatte, everyone...on your studies!

2 comments:

  1. Sneeze? Are u catching a cold?
    Must be the lack of vitamin C in ur diet...(tomatoes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah me too, trouble communicating feelings XDD...feel so fake too.

    ReplyDelete