Sunday, December 12, 2010

true friends

I can't sleep, but should.. since I will be leaving in a few hours.

--
Even though many people have said this already and I have seen and read about it in both animes, movies, and in reality...it's just different when you realize it yourself. Realize: You know who your friends are when you're in need of help.

Yeah, I already know that, but to actually feel it is completely different. Not only is it when you're in need of help...rather...when there's a big transition in your life, the ones who stick around you and notices are the ones who I, personally, think of as 'friends'.


I mean, you can't really tell and say aloud every single thing that's happening to your life. It gets tedious and it's pretty impossible since practically each second...something is happening to you and changing your life. Saying it aloud would be endless. For a friend to be around without you telling them, it shows that they notice you and care about you.

When I think back in my life, yes, I think about the people I have a great time with, but I also remember those who have stuck around when I'm not smiling. When I'm leaving, the people to say goodbye to me...or when I'm moving, the people who are moving along with me...or when I'm crying, the people who hand me a box of kleenex...or when I do something stupid that just made me seem like an idiot, the people who walks over to me and whack me.

I mean, it just nice to know people are noticing you. Well, I feel warm inside. =P

So...thank you to those who sticks around when something is happening in my life, good or bad...big or small. Thank yous!
Thank yous to those who just came into my life, but it feels as if you've been around since forever. Thank yous to those idiots who would whack me in the head for being a fool. Thank yous to those who understands and would just sit in silence with me. Thank yous to those who receive my long phone calls ranting about something completely stupid...and laughing about something not funny.

Thank yous to my friends. :P Though you're all idiots. Hah!

(c) Vladstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment