Tuesday, December 21, 2010

blog access!

I suppose you guys can all guess...mainland China blocked blogger too! I couldn't blog during my stay so I was typing up some blog entries on a microsoft document. Thinking about it, I guess I won't post all of them up. One of them (typed up during my birthday) was quite an angry one...
yes, i was VERY angry and unhappy before, during, and after my birthday. Haha.

Anyways...
Would love to share my day with you!

I actually had a whole day to myself! After eating a somewhat breakfast with my brother, I went to buy a ticket to watch Narnia 3 and then before the movie...I had to wait 45 minutes or so. I just walked around...tried calling three stupid people who didn't pick up...and then people-watched for a bit. I did some window shopping as well.
After watching the movie, I walked around 2 malls...just walked and window shopped a bit while I got a green tea frappe and people-watched. I spotted a "leisure centre" and sat at the bleachers (with my newly bought belated birthday present for Jenn) and did some crosswords, listened to music and stalked guys playing soccer! xD
Sat there for hours...I must've seemed VERY creepy...but whatever. I was alone and it was very chilled. I then remembered someone's suggestion and pulled out a notebook and started sketching the buildings. I drew 3 buildings...took some pictures with my cellphone and sketched a bit more. Sometimes, I would pause and watch the guys play soccer and yeah.

So lonely here D:
People my age are all in school and I feel like such a rebel without a uniform (totally want uniforms!) and everyone are with their friends. At times, I felt like approaching some students...but I feel like such a creep. So yeah...don't want to scare people.

Anyways, after drawing..it was acutally 5:30pm or so and I went to a cafe to eat dinner. I walked a bit and sat down in front of a fountain till now. I finished eating around 6:30pm ish. Sat there till 7:20pm or so because I started sketching. I feel like an oldiee...sitting there. I was just people watching again and thinking...and sketching. Wow, I am such a creep.

Anyways, it was a nice day...

1 comment:

  1. I prefer being alone most of the time. Not necessarily in solitary, but just with no one paying attention to me. It's a great time to think, when everything is quiet and all. I usually get lost in those moments. That's just me, though.

    ReplyDelete