Thursday, December 23, 2010

another blog in a while

I haven't been able to blog, but now I will probably be able to daily until the 26th...will be going back to mainland China (Shen Zhen) to visit my grandma!

Blogging from my new laptop! A sony white one<3
In love for sure! Sadly, I will still my original laptop...which I have grown attached too.

--
Anyways, today...I had ramen for dinner, Mos burger for snack and ate at Cafe Lagoon for brunch. Sister arrived early in the morning. :)

Sharing the good news. xD Still haven't really shopped shopped. Got half the souvenir ish.

Now, I am ummm...drinking a Kowloon bottled milk from Seven Eleven and chilling! xD
Bottled milk after shower! That's the life :D

This time, for Christmas, I have been staying at a suite on the 71st floor :D
Awesome view, totally! Usually, we stay on the 30s...because now, we have to switch and take two different elevators to get to our rooms...=='''
My dad had always prefer the lower rooms in case any of us had an 'emergency' (washroom) and had to like...kill ourselves waiting for 2 elevators. LOL! Yeah, that's actually the legit reason. Anyways, somewhat glad for this nice view...except when I'm super tired =3=''

1 comment: