Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I came home around 1:20am ish. It's been about half an hour, yupyup. I went with my sister to Central to look at the Swarovski tree then went to Tsim Sha Tsui to see the Tiffany & Co. tree again alone with the harbor view of HK with all the lights on the buildings. SO SQUISHY! xD But totally fun. Sadly, we missed the fireworks and yeah...we were squishing on the rail and looked at the lights when like...3 yacht came around. Show-offs...yeah! xD
One was totally rented =3='' Haha.

I still don't get why people would drive the yacht over to where we were....people started cheering and going wooooo! when they were over while the guys next to us were saying how they were such show offs. Totally true. xD

It was amusing. Lots of lang jais...;D

Anyways, it was awesomely madness! xD I also went to Lan Gui Fong...which is the street filled with pubs and bars and everything! So cool. Awesome day today. Also my Godmother's birthday! <3
We went to eat at Pokka Cafe for lunch. :)

It's SUCH an awesome day, don't know how to describe, yupyup.

My back hurts...I'm going to go read some manga while finishing up my Godmother's blueberry cheesecake (WHICH IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD! NO KIDDING!) and then sleep. Good night and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment