Saturday, November 20, 2010

Snow driving

Almost got into an accident. Came home from doing stuff, then going to buy bubble tea. As we turned, the almost-icy floor caused the car tires to skid and my sister lost control. Almost hit the sidewalk curve (not hard). It was no big deal, but she was totally freaking out. The first time she lost control - terrified her to know even know she pressed the brakes and tried to turn (hard) the wheels, she couldn't do anything.

I thought it was actually okay. She started freaking out, and (seemed like) she was almost breaking down(?)

Thanks to my calming nerves, and awesome-ness...actually, I was yelling at her to shut-up and calm down, she pulled herself together and reversed (my suggestion) then continued on. I told her the car stopping at the light would understand since he/she probably saw everything, plus, an experienced driver should know how it is hard...she is still an 'N'! The car, as I have expected, continued to stop. Sister ended up going at 28 and fastest was 35 and we made it home safely in one piece...listening to Beethoven. Totally helped! ROFL. It was epic...driving at 28 and listening to Beethoven while it was snowing like crazy outside. Not many cars in site and many were as slow as we were.

Anyways, just my little epic snow driving tale.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had an older sibling who could drive me around! lol yes, beethoven! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my siblings and I rather we had an older brother. Stronger and will be more capable of driving and protecting us. :D
    My sister is so clueless about cars. Having an older brother, not only will he drive me around...but also in a nice car. ;D (at least he will CLEAN it!)

    Beethoven so calming. <3

    ReplyDelete