Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This week so far...

My watch is messed up so it says it's Wednesday now. I really should read the instructions...

DAD IS BACK TOMORROW!!
I really look forward to that...

A busy week, even though I don't have that much homework at the moment...I should sleep, but I actually took a 3 hour nap! Now I'm totally wide awake and a little hungry. Orz

I have decided...I should start being nicer! And friendlier!
This year, I have become more violent...(like how I was back in elementary...around gr. 4/5)
I also insult people more...I would mention that I'm more sarcastic except...my sarcasm fails! xD

Anyways, time to stop being so violent (and sarcastic). :D Hopefully, I will succeed! =P
Time to start befriending people more! ...and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment