Sunday, November 21, 2010

Feeling it coming...

I feel a cold coming around. Headache in the afternoon. So tired. And I was coughing earlier. Well, not it ended (thank gosh!), but who knows whether it will turn up again or not! -touch wood-

OH NOES! I HAVE A SHOULDER CRAMP....owowowowowow!! (
Explanation: I was raising my arm to stretch and I think I went in an awkward position and now it is aching.

Anyways, I was watching the movie: The Holiday yesterday. With both Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. Kate Winslet is absolutely gorgeous. I love her. Not only because she was stunning and magnificent in Titanic, but she's just...I don't know how to explain. I love how she just has this look full of prestige and all. :D Love her accent<3 W00t! xD
Jude Law and Jack Black was also in this movie. I must say, Jude Law is one pleasant eye-candy! xD A British guy with a British accent wearing British fashion is the kind you just can't turn away! Especially when he is topped with a charming personality!

The movie itself was okay. A nice film to watch (for the holidays?). Some...'rated' moments with lots of kissing and made me feel awkward so I had to change the channel or keep myself busy with cookies!

I believe I also have a new found obsession with Ikea. I love their ice cream, first of all. It may be just vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt, as they call it...), but its so creamy and delicious. Only $1.00!
Not to mention, their meatballs and just food in the cafeteria is so cheap and yummy! (obsessed).
Ikea just gives you so many ideas on how to decorate your room and there are quite some deals too! I just bought a new desk and is in the process of making it earlier, until I realized how noisy my hammering was and stopped before anyone began complaining. I kind of successfully, partly completed my sister's wardrobe!

Anyways, I am also very, very addicted to Criminal Minds. I shall rant about how awesome and genius it is tomorrow! Time for bed (and a little anime). Night, night and sweet dreams to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment