Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So asian today...

I just came home from a Chinese doctor (I mean, actual traditional Chinese kind of doctor...) and now I'm eating BBQ pork bun dim sum and drinking authentic _____ mushroom soup and stuff that my dad made. :D

--
Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have

Ummmm....I have many dreams, plans, and goals. One of them is obviously taking over the world and become a mafia boss, as you all know.
Another is to be successful? I don't know. I do plan to go to a GazettE concert before I die and to own a Lamborghini. Stuff like that.

For now, my goal is to survive IB with my limbs all intact and I guess...go into University? I don't know, I feel that personally, I don't really want to go into University. I'm just doing it because everyone is and...feels like an obligation, something I must do in order to complete my role as kid. If I could choose, REALLY choose, I would prefer to just do whatever I want...which I'm allowed to, just that there will be a lot of...problems. This sucks.

I have been complaining to my dad about how it's so unfair that back in the days, finishing high school is already: "Wow!", but now...even if you finish University, it's still an uncertainty whether you will be guaranteed a good job or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment