Thursday, October 7, 2010

19

Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

When I was younger, I use to be called 妹妹 by everyone (my parents and my little brother as well). That was because I was tiny and I don't know...just caught on. So yeah, now, no one calls me that anymore...other than my godmother.
Keiko use to be my old Japanese name I used online. After many translation of the last character of my Chinese name, I have come to Akira...which is what I used now. I do think it fits me more...o-o''' Keiko seems way too 'child-like' and feminine for me. 'Ko' in Japanese names is child...I believe Keiko is 'loved one'. I chose that before because I love the name Kei, but it was a guy's name so I decided to go with Keiko. Anyways, yeah.
Akira's kanji character is quiet while my Chinese character is almost the same...just with a different accent. It's 'jing' as in crystal's 'jing' while Akira is the calm one. o-o'' Quite different if you think about it...but it was the closest I got.
and for...
icekuran = I love the cold and kuran from when I was obsessed with Kaname Kuran

No comments:

Post a Comment