Tuesday, October 5, 2010

16 17

Another picture of yourself

Again?!?!? D: I really don't take much photos...this is hard. ==''


--
Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I would want to switch life with...ummm...a rock so I don't have to do anything. ...

Joking. xD
To be honest, there are many people I want to switch lives with. I guess just so I can experience how it feels like to be that person and...interest-wise. Someone I really have to switch lives with is ummm...Dakota Fanning, I guess. She's the one I can think of right now in my brain-throbbing-like-crazy mind. Why? Because Dakota is born in the same year as me and yeah, she's pretty much mine/'our' age and her world is completely different compared to ours. I want to see how different our lives are and how much better/worst it is...to me. Something like that.

If now, I also want to switch lives with Jenna Dewan because I want to be married to Channing Tatum. xP Yay! Haha, kidding...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment