Tuesday, September 14, 2010

shockingly

I love math.
I can't believe I just said that, but yeah, I love math...CLASS. Mr. Peters is SO awesome! He's so funny, my stomach hurts from laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I think Samantha and I were probably the only people who laughed the hardest...hopefully not the loudest. Gah~~

(SPOILER BEYONG)
Anyways...about the cow thing, if you want to know...his cupboards...he actually have a cupboards filled with cows...-nodnod- My sister bought him this weird cow pen that goes :MOO!! and flashes lights in the nostrils last year...as a 'thank you' gift kind of thing. Yupyup, he claims that we need a certain level of maturity before we can witness his cows.

Aside from that, Mr. Peters is also a self-claimed Harvard student and he is supposedly a farmer...who drives a tractor, yet also owns a Ferrari or Lambo. Oh~ he's so awesome!!

(SPOILER END)

Other than my new-found interest for math class, I realized how much I DESPISE Bio. I really hate Mrs. Chan, no offence...not that the 'no offence' helped. Okay, so me and Jennifer's last names are the same so we're right next to each other. Mrs. Chan put me as away/missed class/late which technically means I'm skipping...but OMG...I WAS THERE LIKE...ONE OF THE EARLIEST! THE FIRST TO EVEN SIT DOWN IN CLASS!! Gosh. I know it's in the morning and she probably made a mistake, but aren't you suppose to double check things...especially since attendance is just SO important, says the principal and everything (more important than grades and blah blah blah).

Thank gosh Mr. Miller told me or I would've been like a loser, losing marks and all that for nothing and without knowing!! Gosh. THANK YOU MR. MILLER~ This is why I love Miller. Haha, he's so awesome! Greatest English teacher, for sure. I don't know what others think, but I think he's a really good teacher. Sure, he's laid back and lazy and all that, but you really learn and you can totally tell he's really smart.
-- So annoyed with people saying how he's such a hard mark (he's reasonable!) and we're doing nothing and he's just talking and talking. Honestly, I'm didn't do THAT well last year, but I still really like him. There's some people who proudly claimed they BS-ed their work last minute last night...and when they got it back, they start complaining how they got such a low mark. Ummm...hello? You BS-ed it, remember?

-sigh-
I'm ranting. ...continues.
Sure there are some teachers who do have faults and stuff, unless it's terribly unreasonable, I would think it's my fault. I just don't like teachers who like...favorites or hates certain students for absolutely no reason at all. Don't like teachers who judges a student and labels them as "smart" or "stupid" because of one thing. -- This is reason why I like Ms. Wan because even though I did do bad on several tests, she would still say hi and stuff and would never like...pity me or think I'm stupid. Treats everyone the same.
As for Ms. Ho, even though she does like me more...for a girl student, I still don't super like the fact that she does favoritism. Like, for me, all she does is just ask me how I am and stuff, obviously, she adore male students...-cough- so yeah. That's like...ridiculous favoritism that annoys practically EVERYONE. -sigh- She's a smart person, just...not super good at teaching. Yes, she has a lot of different club works, but still... A teacher is still a teacher.
Can't hate her though, she's too nice. Haha.

End of rant.
Time to go start on my art homework! Yes, we have ART HOMEWORK...research!

2 comments:

  1. i actually find mr.peters...well, i don't really like him. His "humour" just doesn't really do it for me, and the rest of the time he's like banging stuff around and he doesn't really seem like he does any class planning of any kind or knows what he's really going to teach. he just...gives homework. lol you hate one of your science teachers again this year? tsk tsk...XD there are only ten people in my bio class, it's kind of awkward cuz it's so quiet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ummmm...Mr. Peters is like another Ms. Ho (not the favoritism part), but like...he's smart. He's not really that great of a teacher, kind of expects you to know things and goes quite quickly (based on Nicole) which is why you should ask him for help when you do. His humor is unique. xD I just laugh at anything, haha.

    Yesh...I hate another science teacher. I think probably the only sci teacher I really liked and complained NOTHING at all about is Eastwood. His notes are like...GOLD! And he's super nice. :D

    I wish to switch bio classes, but probably can't since that mean my ToK has to change and blah blah. They won't let me change, for sure. I love art! Wish you're in my class! It seems fun and interestingg~~

    ReplyDelete