Monday, September 13, 2010

concentration

Must concentrate! Do homework, do homework! That's what I keep telling myself, but I just keep finding something amazing and I would persuade myself that I will RIGHT after whatever I find. -sigh- I'm deceiving myself, knowing that, I feel ridiculous.
Why must homework be so boring and tedious?

Ah~ I remember, I have to share that my sweats arrived! It was shipped quite fast actually, well...the shipping was like $20. -sigh- Pricey, pricey. I never knew...if not, I would have reconsidered everything. Either way, I'm satisfied because my sweats so soft and comfy -rubs against cheeks...jkjk!-
Abercombie & Fitch, what more can you ask for? <3 To be weird, the sweats smell so nice. HAHA! xD -obsessed-
Anyways, the totaly was $103 or $104...2 pairs of sweats (one for me) and each should be about $40 so yeah...the tax and everything. -sigh-

I feel guilty now.... So I will cherish these pair of sweats and wear them with a smile!

Yupyup.
Now, homework. Homework. -goes on facebook- ... harhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment