Monday, August 9, 2010

why?

Stupid gloomy mornings.

--

I know, I know. Since the start, even before Ace made his first (AWESOME) appearance, I knew he would die. As the episodes bring me closer and closer to his execution, I feel more and more depressed. D: My heart turns sour when he flashes back to his memory and just listening to the words he say about Luffy! He's the best big brother anyone could ask for. He's the commander of the second division of the Whitebeard crew, which is the greatest pirate crew at the moment...closetest to finding the one piece. -sigh-

Ace D: Why? Why Oda-sensei? Why must you kill off my most favorite character of all times? Ace is like, the best thing that has ever happened to One Piece, and still is. He died for Luffy, I know that D: And his powers are so cool! Fire~ xD Plus, his constant worrying for Luffy totally contrast his cool and laid-back personality that was supposedly given to him. -sigh-

-continues to sulk, rant and moan-

Watching Luffy trying so hard and doing all he can, risking his life to intrude the impenetrable jail, Impel Down, is so touching! And when Boa Hancock, whose so hawt! She's gorgeous!, tells Ace that Luffy is coming, he's all worried and heartbreaking that Luffy is coming because it's so dangerous. -sigh-

~~




No comments:

Post a Comment