Monday, August 9, 2010

heartbroken

Seeing my beloved Ace in pain, breaks my heart. He's so tortured that he rather be killed...and he hopes to die in order to prevent an all-out war that was caused by him. D:
He cried! THE 'Fire-fist' Ace cried! I cried seeing him cry, it's just so heartbreaking...

-sigh-

Even though just a few moments ago, I was laughing about some stupid panties joke Brooks made.
The upcoming events will no doubt, break my heart even more...shatter them until tiny shards, then smashed into ashes..dusts...whatever. -sigh- Why? D:

P.S. Prepare for further ranting/bashing/complains of hearbreaking. ):

--
Ramen date tomorrow! Well, today, I suppose. Ramen date, followed up buy bubble tea :D How Asian of me!
Sadly, swimming has to be reschedule...darn it. Either way, I'm satisfied with Ramen and bubble tea. Might even sneak in a cheesecake eat-a-thon if my stomach is big enough. =P

(Been eating so much with my siblings these days, nice to have a break from them ;D)
--
Ace D:

No comments:

Post a Comment