Tuesday, August 10, 2010

finally caught up!

Yesh, I have finally caught up and watched the most recent episode, 461. Ace still hasn't died yet since all mainstreams take FOREVER to get to the point by filling it with flashbacks and random fillers and all that stuff.
I don't mind watching Luffy and Ace's past though and learning about Ace's true background, which I already spoiled for myself. It's really, watching it. The loneliness Ace has felt, no wonder he loves Luffy so much. I always thought Luffy would be Gol D. Roger's son since they resemble each other more, but turns out Ace is...and Luffy's dad is Monkey D. Dragon. Anyways, still, they're both amazing.

Poor Ace, his execution is made public! Oh, the humiliation. D:
Marines trying to make him an example for the other pirates...and etc. -sigh-

Enough anime rant...I suppoe I need to find something new to do. Well, I will resume with my sci-fi fantasy reading and search for the one piece chapter that continues where the anime left off.
Man, I have no life. D: Really need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment